My first day was pretty uneventful. The people seem really nice, and the office is beautiful. It's hard starting a new job, I want to do stuff, and I have to sit on my hands and listen and try to understand. For those of you that know me, I'm not real good at not just doing it. Anyway, they gave me the manual for the manufacturing system and let me "play" in their this afternoon. That was kind of fun.
In other events.... BMO is very fond of our new neighbors. Turns out they actually lived in the big Shel town at one time too. What a small world. Sunday they were taking their kids to the park and offered to take BMO along. We jumped at the chance to unpack somemore while GIO was sleeping. About 15 minutes after they left, i turned to Tracy and said, "are we too trusting, we just let total strangers take our son?" He reassured me that it's a small town and since they lived next door, it was pry okay. I still felt guilty.
Don't know much else. I know this is short, but I'm tired and it's late. I want to say Thank you to my favorite sister for helping me get the blog set up. You know I'm pretty sure my home computer hates me. Go figure. Hope all is well in sunny Cali, when you're all enjoying summer, think of me freezing my butt off here.... do they even know it's almost June?!?!?
15 years ago
1 comment:
Holy-moley! Two whole posts. You are not wasting any time. I'm gonna read them in depth after work tonight. But I like the BMO/GIO continuation. Makes me feel loved. If only I'd been thinking, I should have put your name as Toonces when I set up your blog.
P.S. I'm blinded by the neon green.
Post a Comment