Yep it's true.... B had his very first hockey game tonight. It was very impressive, see the pics. I'd like to give you a play by play but there wasn't actually much play. Lets see what I can do. The coach put the puck down, somewhere between 2 and 4 boys swug at it, most missed the puck and landed on their butts. The puck slide to the left, everyone followed. One boy fell, then another and another. One made it to the puck and hit it in no particular direction, then fell down. Everyone got back up and headed in the direction the puck was last seen, someone tripped over the puck moving it a different direction, more people fell. That's pretty much the general idea of the whole game. I think one goal was made, but no one can be sure who actually made it. All in all it was very entertaining. I'm very proud of my big man, he did very well and had fun.
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment