Friday, February 19, 2010

A rather uneventful week

Well, it's been a quiet week, that's a plus. B has his first loose tooth, there is a lot of excitement around that. Since they are with their Dad this weekend, I hope he doesn't loose it, I want him to loose it at home. I know, who cares.
G's excitement is that she is now officially potty trained. She only needs pull ups when she sleeps and when we go somewhere. Little stinker is very proud of the panties, guess I'll have to go buy some more, I think my washer eats them.
Last weekend we had a nice time in SF with the fam at a Stampede hockey game. It was B's first big hockey game. I'd like to say he was really into the game, but I think the truth is that he pretty excited about just being there. He got to skate with the players and get autographs afterwards, lots of fun. The weekend was cut short by an unexpected snow storm. I would have liked to hang out in SF longer, but was glad I didn't.
Not much else to report here. Possibly a road trip this weekend, how exciting is my life.... oh wait, it's not.
Oh and to my friends in Cali, my deepest sympathies about Charles, we touched so many lives.

1 comment:

Leah said...

That's an exciting week. Loose tooth and underpants ... both monumental events. :-) Now I know what to get her for her birthday. Have you told B about the tooth fairy?